Thursday 5 October 2017

Autumn ~ 'The Season of Mists and Mellow Fruitfulness'.

Hi everybody! It's Toni here and I am your host for our October challenge. Autumn is well and truly underway here in the northern hemisphere and I'd love to see your mixed media projects, that are inspired by this beautiful season. You may love the rich colours, the shapes of fallen leaves or the bounty of natural forms. Let's celebrate the wonders to be found around us. The only catch is that I'd like you to use a tag or several tags, as your substrate. Your tag(s) can be any size or shape and made of any material. Remember to use some stamping, stenciling or even both! I think you'll agree that the design team have produced some wonderful inspiring work and now we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with.











10 comments:

  1. Wow ladies, what a gorgeous line up of autumnal colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tags from everyone!! I need to play with my leaves now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious tags from the team,a wonderful theme Toni...thankyou!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous samples!! makes me want to mull the cider and cozy up to the woodstove! ")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous autumnal inspiration for a beautiful theme - looking forward to hopping round for a closer look.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!
    I love your tags ladies, they are all fabulous.
    I also love this theme and this season so much... but will not have time to join in the challenge this month, sadly. I'm far too busy with my workshops, and some make and take to prepare. Sorry Toni.
    Thank you anyway for this wonderful inspiration by you all, this is such a feast for the eyes!
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the gorgeous inspiration and for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome theme ladies because I love this time of year. Thank you for the challenge and beautiful inspirations Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful inspiration and such creativity...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just looking at the design team creations and they are all amazing. What a terrific lineup of inspiration. Xx

    ReplyDelete